Building an innovative hardware requires a good understanding of hardware design and manufacturing. Involving experienced hardware experts from an early development stage, can help to reduce unnecessary cost, and get your product to market in a timely manner.
Through this event organised with Smart Systems Institute of NUS and NUS Enterprise, you’ll get to connect with the Taiwan Rapid Innovation Prototyping League for Entrepreneurs (TRIPLE) – a matchmaking platform to connect with Taiwan design and manufacturing ecosystem.
Join us to learn how TRIPLE can help you from prototype to production with design companies and manufacturers in their network and discuss face to face about your innovations. You will also meet TRIPLE partners to learn ASEAN distribution service and available government initiative for international tech start-ups.
10.00 – 10.05 – Welcome and Introduction
10.05 – 10.15 – TRIPLE Introduction
10.15 – 11.15 – Introduction by Taiwan Tech Delegation
11.15 – 11.30 – Q&A
11.30 – 12.30 – Lunch and Networking
12.30 – Onwards – Start-ups presentation to Taiwan hardware experts (**Selected hardware start-ups who are interested to connect with Taiwan hardware experts will be invited to present their requirement after lunch. Please fill the Triple Briefing Form here if you are interested to explore Taiwan manufacturing ecosystem)
You’ll get to meet:
- TRIPLE – Matchmaking platform with over 480 design companies and manufacturers in their network to help global start-ups to accelerate their hardware innovations. www.triplelinkage.com
TRIPLE League Members:
- Mighty Net. – With over 30-years experience and facilities both in Taiwan and China, our professional team offer all services from product development, design verification, pilot run, mass production, to global logistics, we deliver one-stop service with quality and confidence. www.mightynet.co
- Excell Design – Our major services include industrial design, mechanical engineering, graphic design, mock-up contract out. We also provide pilot run and production service, assistance and guidance in manufacturing of molds. www.excell-design.com
- TFD Co. – We provides a total solution for electrical and firmware design, including schematic development & simulation, board layout design, firmware design & development, and end device test and integration.
- SES RFID Solutions – SES RFID Solutions GmbH was created in 2003 by the current CEO Martin Scattergood B.Eng. with a remit to develop, manufacture and implement advanced components of RFID technology. Today SES RFID is one of the world’s leading suppliers of RFID solutions holding several international patents for components and manufacturing processes.SES are market leaders in Thin And Flat, Energy Harvesting, LED Indicator, Woven Antenna and Smart Wearable RFID technology. www.sesrfid.com
- VentureFace – VentureFace is an ASEAN growth building company which helps new brands/startups form go-to-market strategy and build sales traction. www.ventureface.com
- Taiwan Tech Arena – It is a flagship program funded by MoST (Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan) to build a vibrant international tech startups ecosystem in Taiwan. www.titan.org.tw