As an integral part of the Smart Nation’s R&D landscape, Smart Systems Institute (SSI) will strive to discover and solve impactful problems to contribute. Together with the industry and government teams, we will develop impactful initiatives for the healthcare, wellness, education and security communities.
Join us at our Innovation Day 2017! Click here to register!
Projects that will be showcased:
1. Foodlg : a food journaling, nutrition tracking and analysis app on your diet, by simply taking pictures of what you have eaten
2. Magic Lens: Digestive System for Primary School Classroom
3. Mapvisuals: MapVisuals is a visual analytics platform for multimodal geospatial temporal data – with dynamic real-time parameterization, charting, visual tools for analyzing large spatial datasets.
4. EPOC: Powered with built-in rechargeable battery, and connectable through USB, Bluetooth or Wifi, ePoC instantly powers and connects a new hardware dimension to your digital ideas.
5. A Cyber-Physical Q&A Platform for Crowdsourcing Live Online Search
6. Manipulation of Facial Images for Multimedia Applications
7. DietLens： our lifestyle and dietary application.
8. 3D Model (Virtual NUS): Build a smart campus ecosystem within NUS. Research in 3D geospatial infrastructure for solving problems surrounding the built and physical environment. Enabling platform for the virtual smart campus.
9. Indoor Navigation: To provide outdoor/indoor routing services that cater to navigating from room to room at a scale at the National University of Singapore.
10. People counting (SDE): People counting body pattern recognition. A single PTZ camera based people count estimation system for lecture rooms.
© Copyright 2001-2017 National University of Singapore. All Rights Reserved.